Tuesday, June 10, 2008

18 weeks

For the past two or three weeks I've had some random "feelings" in my lower belly area. (I guess you could say I'm pretty in tune with myself.) I know the sensations could be muscles, ligaments, and of course air bubbles, but I just can't help but wonder when I'll feel fetal movement! I'll be sure to let you know!

Everyday since I've known I was pregnant, I'd check myself out in the mirror for any signs of growth and Steven would burst my bubble by saying "No, not yet!" I woke up the other day and sure enough, out of no where, was this sign of a little bump. Finally Steven agreed "Yep, it's there!" So, this is my belly picture at the 18 week mark.

Next week we'll find out if we'll be having a boy or a girl! Stay tuned!!



9 comments:

Stephanie Trapp said...

Finally a baby bump! Yea! Love all the pics!

Keli B. said...

hey, now that is a cute baby bump!

shellbell said...

Is it cheating to vote more than once?

If it's a girl, you guys had better practice saying, "You're not going out of this house dressed like that"!

Anonymous said...

That little baby bump sure looks like it could be a little baby Delmer!!

Harris, Katie and Tucker Rhodes said...

Yea! How exciting! Little Baby Hyde will definitely grow quickly. Can't wait to see more pictures!

shellbell said...

I tried to vote on Hans' behalf, but the computer would not let me. He votes for a boy. He claims that he has a good track record of predicting the gender of babies, and I accused him of having some superstitious way of knowing. He didn't deny it. So we'll see who is right. Don't let me down baby Hyde -- because uncle Hans doesn't remember things like birthdays and Christmas!

Aunt B said...

Looks like a little Rayford! :)Bahaha!

MiMi said...

Looks like bows and ballet slippers to me for my first grandchild! ;)

Anonymous said...

Less than a day to go to know whether it will be a boy or a girl!! Boy power....