Tuesday, June 10, 2008

16 Week Appointment

In mid May I returned to the docotor's office for a 16 week check up. This appointment was a breeze! No waiting around forever and no lovely gown; pretty much in and out! My blood pressure was great and weight looked good. (For you who want the details, I had gained about 3 pounds at 12 weeks and 3 more at 16 weeks.) The doctor and I had a quick Q & A session and then listened to the baby's heart beat. She said it's BPM was around 160 (I think that's what she said.) Regardless, she said it was good! It was so exciting to hear our baby's heart beat. Yet again, another vivid reminder of the miracle of life God has created!



This is me at the 16 week mark. Only for the sake of documenting my belly would I ever post a bathing suit picture!

(I wanted to wear a sign that read "I know it looks like I need to do some crunches, but I'm 16 weeks pregnant!) Just kidding!

No comments: