It was wedding mania for the Hyde family! Both of Steven's sisters were married within a three month span! There were definitely some stressful moments during the planning phases, especailly since the planning overlapped at times. But everyone pulled together to make it a fun and memorable time. I don't think any of us will volunteer to stuff invitations any time in the near future!
I personally enjoyed the time from all of the planning up to the weddings. I was able to get to know Shelley and Melissa on a whole other level and our friendships truly deepended. I am so thankful for my two wonderful sister-in-laws (ok, and their husbands too!)
Also, Steven and I had not been in a wedding together and then all of a sudden we were paired in two; that was neat!
Shelley and Hans tied the knot in December.
Melissa and Jay were soon to follow in March.
No comments:
Post a Comment