Thursday, May 15, 2008

Travels

Each spring and fall Steven attends a managed care convention. Fortunately, I was able to tag along for the past few trips! Of course we took tons of pictures, but these are my favorites from each trip...


In October 2006 we visited Chicago. Hello Michigan Avenue! (a.k.a. "The Miracle Mile.") Steven's sister, Shelley, lives there so it was nice to meet up with her for a visit.

Then the spring of 2007 we headed to San Diego. I had never been that far southwest! According to Ron Burgundy, San Diego means "a whale's..."-nevermind!

Last fall we were able to go to Boston. Talk about being in "the north!" I had a true cup of yummy "chowda!" The coolest part- the World Series was taking place just blocks from our hotel! Sadly, tickets were ridiculously expensive so we did not attend the game.

And just last month, back to California we went. San Francisco this time. There was lots to do and see! Golden Gate, Alcatraz, Fisherman's Warf, streetcars, Hyde Street!











No comments: