Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

It has been cold here so far this month! On the really cold days we stay inside looking at the Christmas "chee," listening to Christmas music, reading books, and playing with toys. When it "warms up" (to the 40s!) we bundle up and go for a walk/ride in her red car!
(This is one of my favorite pics!!)


The predictions are for a cold winter here, so it looks like we'll be stuck inside for a while. To all of you creative people out there....what are some good indoor activities for a one year old??! I would love to hear from you! :)

Hope you're staying warm as you enjoy this Christmas season!

1 comment:

shellbell said...

So cute! Since I heard a rumor that you're not running anymore, I might have to borrow this cutie and take her for a "drive" on my run.