Our "Little Ladybug" turned one at the end of October. So we headed to Bham to celebrate with friends and family.
This summer I took a Wilton cake decorating class and felt empowered to make birthday cupcakes. They didn't look so bad when I made them...

But when I put them out at the party... the colors had begun to bleed so they didn't look too appetizing. :(
Madelyn was content playing with tissue paper for a while!

She loves to talk on her new cell phone!

And her new Teddy is so soft!

But the highlight for Madelyn was the red balloon!!
(We took it home and she played with it for another 2 weeks!)

She didn't mind that the cupcakes didn't look right.

She enjoyed her cupcake indeed!

We had a great day!!
And of course we had one year portraits made:
1 comment:
adorable cupcakes, extra adorable girl!
miss you!
Post a Comment