Thursday, November 12, 2009

remember me?

If there was an award given to the blogger who falls most behind on updating their blog....

I WOULD WIN THAT AWARD!!!

I cannot tell you how many times a day I think about blogging..."that would be a good post" or "this must go on our blog!"

BUT...

I spend 99.9% of my day playing with and taking care of our 12 month old- that is what I love to do! Sitting down at the computer to blog just falls to the bottom of the list (as does doing laundry, cleaning house, etc!)

SO...

Next week my mother-in-law will be here to play with the wee one while Mommy gets some things done. And yes, I hope to do some crazy blogging!


Check back next week for an update on what we've been up to since...(gasp) September
(the highlight was our little gal's 1st birthday!)


Until then...

4 comments:

Stephanie Trapp said...

LOL. Yes, I have missed you! :) Can't wait to catch up!

shellbell said...

Yes, I was just whining to the bro how I haven't seen pictures of my niece since she was like 9 months old.

Glad you're going to get some stuff done. I know you had to BEG the mother-in-law to come hang out with her granddaughter. It's all I've heard about for a couple weeks now. :)

Keli B. said...

Hooray! I was afraid you had given up! Please keep us out-of-towners up to date! And for the love, post some pictures!!!!
;) Miss you!

Lara said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the Birthday Girl at her 1st birthday! :) Miss you!