Tuesday, November 17, 2009

good news, bad news

GOOD NEWS:

We are no longer sharing the computer desk!!!

Steven works from home and for the past 7.5 months (who's counting?!) he has had his work computer set up on the same desk as our home computer. That presents a problem: If he's at the desk working, I'm not. But this weekend we did a little switch-a-roo and he now has his own office to work in...no more sharing a desk! Hooray! :)



BAD NEWS:

"My computer" in "my office" (a.k.a. spare bedroom) is going at a snail's pace!!!

When Steven moved his comupter to another room he took the router, and that means the internet connection went with him! We've got a wireless card in this computer and it "talks" to the router in his office so I thought I'd be good to go for internet- wrong! Here I am all excited to settle down at our computer to play but the thing is soooo slow (think dial up!!!) I gotta figure out what I'm going to do. I can't blog like this! :(

Going to do some thinking and re-wiring and stuff.... will try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Kiefers said...

Oh no! And we are all in withdrawal from your posts! AAggghhh!!