Wednesday, March 11, 2009

February (recap)

Our little girl just kept on growing during the month of February! We had her 3 month portraits taken...so cute! I'll make a slideshow of them so you can see!

Here are some pictures to recap what we did this month...


Sitting on the sofa watching Mommy fold clothes

This is "Baby." I give her kisses!







Totally busted watching TV!





Playing with Mommy and giving her kisses!







Madelyn had been eating on her whole hand, but she eventually found her thumb. She doesn't suck on it like she does her pacifier, she just chews on it by itself. Funny girl!


We made a trip down to Birmingham towards the end of the month. My sister, Bethany, participated in the Hoover High School Senior Beauty Walk. All the girls dress up and have fun in the pageant! My pictures aren't great because I was sitting far back, but she'll get me a good picture later.

Bethany is in the middle- brown strapless dress- next to the tall girl.



Beautiful Bethany being escorted out.



Bethany's turn to strut her stuff!



Two days before we got to my parent's house, their dog, Belle, had puppies...again!
Brittany Spaniel puppies- Dad loves his bird dogs!


Grammy Hyde rode back home with us from Birmingham. She spent the last week of the month at our house playing with her first grandbaby, Madelyn. They had so much fun!

February went by so fast!
:)

2 comments:

Stephanie Trapp said...

Wow...I can't believe she's already so big! She's absolutely a DOLL!

The Rauls Family said...

hey alison-madelyn is adorable. Yall look like you are doing great. we are anticipating the arrival of our 2nd any day now. I would love to catch up sometime!