Just FYI- the white dress was a very special gift from her great-grandmother Stanford.
Quick story- Madelyn did great during the shoot until the photographer wanted to put her on her tummy. I knew that wasn't a good idea because at that time she wasn't crazy about being on her tummy. We got a quick picture and then came the cries of unhappiness. I tried to settle her down AND do a wardrobe change- the two were just a bad combination! So, the pcitures of her in the flower gown (a precious shower gift!) are all on the brink of her crying. You'll see...














4 comments:
What a sweet heart! She is getting so big and is just beautiful. Where did you have those pictures taken? They are really good!
She is adorable! Love the outfits too!
She is a cutie pie! I love the pictures and enjoy reading your blog. Hope you are doing well!
Cute pics! Dress up time. Did your grandmother smock that dress? I thought the one in the last post with the "baby" was pretty funny--the doll is almost as big as she is.
Post a Comment