Friday, June 27, 2008

Week of Firsts

1. I have officially bought baby girl clothes! Last Saturday I went to a neighborhood garage sale and had fun. The lady had a big box of little girl clothes to dig through and she only charged a quarter per piece! It was a shopper's dream! I purcahsed some other baby things and felt like I was robbing the people outright. I tell you what- garage/yard sales are the way to go! I'm going to another one tomorrow! Then of course, a store I went into the other day had a little sleeper I just loved for half price, so I gave in and it came home with me! I'm still not totally in to all this baby shopping stuff, but I can see how it can get out of hand very quickly!!!


2. We have movement! Tuesday morning I was laying in the bed, delaying getting up of course. I had my arm laying across my tummy when all of a sudden my arm felt a strange throb coming from inside my tummy. I knew immediately what it was! I pressed down with my hand and felt three little movements. I immediately called Steven over to feel, but not in time. I haven't felt anything since, but I'm sure there is more to come!


3. I wore maternity pants for the first time this week. We went to dinner for our anniversary (more on that later!) and I needed something to wear! I've been getting away with gym shorts and t-shirts around the house and unbuttoning regular shorts for when I go places, but there is nothing in the closet when it comes to dressier clothes. I got a steal of a deal on a pair of black dress pants the other day and was proud to sport them to dinner. Hello comfort! Who wants to go back to button flies and zippers?!

And for the latest belly pic....
21 weeks and counting (that's over half way!)

1 comment:

Stephanie Trapp said...

How exciting! Hope you found more great bargains at the latest garage sale!