A little catching up to do...
(I mentioned that I don't get to play on the computer as much now...it's true!)
Easter weekend was beautiful and sunny here! We enjoyed spending this very special weekend together as a family. Even though Madelyn is a baby, we talked about Jesus' death and resurrection and the celebration of Easter. I just got so excited knowing that as she gets older she will actually be able to understand what we're talking about! :)
I decided we'd start a few new Easter traditions (of course they have to do with food!) I found the recipes on allrecipes.com
Lamb- (I can't find the link!) I have never prepared lamb so wasn't sure about it, but it was quite easy and tasty! That will only be a once a year treat at Easter ($$!)
And of course there are cute pics of little Madelyn on her first Easter!
Like all mommies, I wanted to dress my baby up, especially for Easter. I had my eye out for a crisp, clean, smocked dress. But I have to tell you, it's just not practial to put Madelyn in pretty, pricey clothes because her record indicates that it will be pooped on by the end of the day! So, I found a dress I liked for less than $15 at Target. :)
sweet girl and her handsome daddy!
sitting still for only a moment!
eating Mr. Bunny
"See my belly?!"
reading with Mommy
"Who wants to read a book when you can chew on it?!"
SWEET GIRL!
And by the way...
by the time we got home from church there was a little mess on the dress! told you! :)
3 comments:
Loved all the new pics! That Madelyn is just too cute!!! Funny story about the Easter dress! :)
Your girl is precious! I had her in the nursery on Easter and I must say, she was adorable in her Easter dress (of course, I did see her before the 'incident')!
p.s. - Don't you just adore Target!?
Post a Comment